Choose the exterior
colour that suits you...
Forest Green Sapphire Blue
Choose your inner
Solid Blue Liner
12 Benefits of using a Therapy Spa / Hot Tub
The following benefits relate to the 12 systems of the body!
1. Circulatory: Immersing the body in heated water dilates blood vessels and increases circulation bringing fresh, oxygen-rich, nutrient-rich blood to all the glands, organs and parts of the body.
Heat, Buoyancy and Massage work in harmony in one of the oldest healing
arts known: HYDROTHERAPY (or Water Therapy). People can lose 90% of their
body weight in 2 feet of warm water.
2. Digestive: All of the internal organs are almost weightless, because of the buoyancy created by the water. This eliminates the downward pressure caused by gravity on the digestive track, so that it can function better.
3. Endocrine (Glandular): The 3 master glands in the brain (the pituitary, pineal, and hypothalamus) are all stimulated because the body’s core temperature warms rapidly when you’re submersed in warm water. This improves all of the glandular functions in the body quickly.
4. Hepatic (Liver/Gallbladder): The weightlessness of the organs will improve the functioning of the liver and gallbladder by relieving the downward pressure of gravity.
5. Immune: Heating the body core temperature creates an artificial fever in the body to improve immunity to diseases and other ailments.
6. Lymphatic: Excellent for detoxification. People can perspire 16 oz. of fluid in 20 minutes if there body is submersed in hot water. This is a tremendous benefit to the Lymphatic System. Drinking pure water and flushing out fluid through the skin will bypass the kidneys, and cleanse the trillions of cells in the body!
7. Muscular: There is no quicker way to relax and rejuvenate all of the 400+ muscles in the body than with heat, buoyancy and massage all put together.
8. Nervous: Warm water reduces stress and fatigue and is considered to be one of the best remedies for frazzled nerves! Heat also improves sleep patterns.
Everyone loves a massage. And when it’s a full body hot water massage, it’s
even better. You’ll move better, breathe better, sleep better and feel better
with regular hydrotherapy.
9. Reproductive:Takes the downward pressure of gravity off all of the glands and organs in the body, including the reproductive system.
10. Respiratory: Takes the pressure of gravity off the lungs, and helps to remove excess fluid through perspiration.
11. Skeletal: Water is an excellent substance with which to carry heat. Many people who suffer from joint pain can find almost instant relief while soaking in warm water.
12. Urinary: Perspiring, and using the skin as the “third kidney” will relieve the burden on the kidneys. This will quickly make the body more alkaline.
A Therapy Spa / Hot Tub offers great benefits on a long-term basis, with only a
small investment. A $10,000 Therapy Spa / Hot Tub over a 20 year period is
less than $1.40 per day.
Click here to read more about the benefits of hydrotherapy...